Condor Pumps is 100% Kiwi owned and operated
Phone Condor Customer Care
FreePhone 0508 044 055
T-Rex 2.4 m water truck dribble bar kit
Galvanised steel pipe 80 mm (3 inch) diameter x 2.445 m wide
75 mm (3 inch) inlet hose tail
Chain mounting at 850 mm centres
Flow rates to 3500 lpm
- hot dip galvanised steel
- operates under gravity or pump pressure as desired
- 2 x rows of 6 mm holes spaced 50 mm (2 inches) apart
- water exits the holes in a V pattern
- water does not make direct contact with the surface minimising erosion
- under pressure flow rates of up to 3500 lpm can be achieved (example using T-Rex XHD hydraulic driven water pump)
- roll grove caps at each end for easy flush out when required (and extensions can easily be added)
- provision for 850 mm centres chain mounting is provided
- standard connection 75 mm (3 inch) hose tail
The T-Rex story
Who are we?
We're a multi-generational Australian family business that was founded in 1985 by Rex Jones.
Rex has always focused on producing products for harsh environments in the demolition and earthmoving industries.
Over time we found our niche in water trucks, and this is where we plan to stay.
What do we do?
We see problems and make solutions.
We have a fully equipped manufacturing facility with the ability to make just about anything from steel.
We also work with great local companies who support us with CNC machining, powder coating and laser cutting.
All our designs are made in house using the latest 3d cad software.
We don't build water trucks, just the components so you can create the best.
We're here to support the water truck industry with our products.
We work with some of the most respected water truck manufactures in Australia.
What do we stand for?
We understand the demands of the industry and your customers.
With our quality products and exceptional service, we won't let you down!
T-Rex is located here today:
T-Rex Water Trucks
2 Ayton Street, Sunshine North, Victoria, Australia, 3020